Here is a beginning list of Christmas gift ideas for those who would like them...more to come...
Zoe
(purchased) The Little Mermaid DvD - widescreen 10-3
Curious George -DvD widescreen
(purchased) Cars - DvD widescreen - 11-7
TotSports T-ball Set
TotSports Basketball Set
IKEA - play tunnel
IKEA - light - bead chandelier
(purchased) Fischer-Price Twin Time Dollhouse
Lowes - Butterfly nightlight & light switch plate
Clothes - 3T - adjustable waistband need in bottoms
Shoes - size 9
Trica
Murder She Wrote DvD Collections Season 1, 3 & 4
Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire DvD - widescreen
Giftcards - JoAnn, Borders, New York & Company
COACH SOHO SIGNATURE CHECKBOOK WALLET $218 - Silver/Dark Brown
COACH SOHO SIGNATURE WRISTLET $48 - Silver/Dark Brown
Large Comfy Sweatshirt to replace much loved favorite, but worn out Virginia Tech sweatshirt
Workout clothes
World Peace
Books for Book Club:
February - Digging to America by Anne Tyler
May – Snowflower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
June – What Do You Do All Day by Amy Scheibe
July - Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Tony
Sports Coat (44, I think)
Dress Shirts(L-16 neck, I think)/Slacks(38-31)
(purchased) Wool Socks
(in progress) A national championship buckeye team
(acquired) Fiesta Bowl ticket(s)
Book Gift certificates
Books in paperback preferred...
Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks
1632 by Eric Flint
1633 by Eric Flint, David Weber, and James Baen
1634: The Ram Rebellion (Assiti Shards) by Eric Flint
1634: The Baltic War by David Weber and Eric Flint
1635: Cannon Law (Ring of Fire)
Island in the Sea of Time by S. M. Stirling
Against the Tide of Years by S. M. Stirling
On the Oceans of Eternity by S. M. Stirling
5 comments:
I'll get started an that world peace one, don't you worry. Yep, that is what I'll get EVERYONE for Christmas!
Good, I am glad *SOMEONE* is finally stepping up to the plate. To help you along, I think that the first step involves some sort of international conference call with Kim Jong II.
My first thought was to work on the world peace thing but now that I have seen Tony's list, I am working towards the National Title. I'm working on 10 tickets for AZ in January
My first thought was to work on the world peace thing but now that I have seen Tony's list, I am working towards the National Title. I'm working on 10 tickets for AZ in January
Post a Comment