The stories of Tony, Trica, Zoe, Nate & Alli and how we are living happily ever after - most of the time.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Still No.1 (11-18-2006)
As anyone reading this blog already knows OSU beat Michigan 42-39!! Go Bucks!! It wasn't pretty (well, sometimes it was, but never fail, it turned ugly shortly thereafter). And, whoever heard of "roughing the center". I am pretty sure Zoe had about 5 new words added to her vocabulary during the game. As yet, we've not heard any of them, but I am sure we will in the future at the most inappropriate moment possible. Immediately followining the victory, Tony & I booked plane tickets to visit his parents in Arizone Jan. 5 - Jan 14. And, to our surprise, the BCS championship game is Jan. 8 AND in Arizona. :) Tony is now accepting sponsors to pay for his ticket price. He is willing to put your company name on a hat, t-shirt, pants, shoes, tatoos, whatever. Donations also accepted. Unfortunately, we do not have non-profit status, so it won't be tax deductible. Anyway, it's sure to be a good time!! Go Bucks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I knew they would win. They all had so many buckeye leaves on their helmets, how could they lose?
We are glad they won as it is bringing you guys to visit us but not sure our hearts can live through the excitiment of another game.
Post a Comment