Saturday, December 23, 2006

12-23-2006 Happy 40th Anniversary Mom & Dad Bailey!!


For the past 6-7 months, I have been working on a 40th anniversary album for Mom & Dad Bailey. Saturday, it was finally done & finished. We finally gave it to them (their actual anniversary is November 19th) & I was a little sad to see it go. The "album" ended being two albums, 72 pages (39 layouts) and contained almost 400 photos. I ended up scanning/acquiring over 4 Gig of photos onto my computer alone. It is by far, my largest single project and probably took me over 200 hours to complete. We got photos from many family members and Tony even made a clandestine trip to their house to borrow some photos. We thank those who helped to complete this album and hope that Mom & Dad enjoy it for years to come. Happy Anniversary!!


2 comments:

Canton Mommy said...

I am sad that I did not get to see it!

Anonymous said...

Trica, The books are outstanding. Everyone ask if i cried when you gave them to us, I reply no I was to stunned and amazed. They are fantastic. We even hand carried an extra bag back to Tucson so we could show everyone. They were a wonderful gift of love and there just doesn't seem to be adequate words to express our thanks and appreciation. Tell Canton mommy the books will be back in the midwest in the spring and I will bring them up. Thanks again for your labor of love.