
On Christmas morning, Emily & Shannon were the first awake and mistakenly came to our room looking from Mommy & Daddy. After awaking us and realizing their error, they soon found Kathy & Jason. In the meantime, I got up and had to wake up Zoe (something I always hate to do) to go see what Santa left. The girls all opened their stockings. Zoe paused to admire each 7 every item for what seemed like 5 minutes. We hurried her along, so she could open her gifts from Santa which included a digital camera, a Cinderella doll and a Weeble castle (no mention of the Santa requested "baby doll house" which was to come later in day...whew!) The adults then checked to see what Santa left in their stockings & I believe a new tradition involving Santa leaving some sort of alcohol has begun. Mom and Dad joined us a little later for Christmas brunch and all too soon, the 2006 Bailey Christmas was over.

No comments:
Post a Comment