For Mother's Day, Tony got up with Zoe & let me sleep in (something I always like). Then, we had a leisurely lunch & opened presents. Well, I didn't actually get to open any of them; Zoe did the honors - which I guess is appropriate because without her, I wouldn't get any gifts. I got a couple of books, a necklace, a shirt (picked out by Zoe), a few other things & my Coach wallet (which I love!!). We had hamburgers on the grill for supper, followed by watching the Survivor finale (see post). All in all, it was a nice relaxing day with minimal parenting by me. The stories of Tony, Trica, Zoe, Nate & Alli and how we are living happily ever after - most of the time.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Happy Mother's Day to ME!!
For Mother's Day, Tony got up with Zoe & let me sleep in (something I always like). Then, we had a leisurely lunch & opened presents. Well, I didn't actually get to open any of them; Zoe did the honors - which I guess is appropriate because without her, I wouldn't get any gifts. I got a couple of books, a necklace, a shirt (picked out by Zoe), a few other things & my Coach wallet (which I love!!). We had hamburgers on the grill for supper, followed by watching the Survivor finale (see post). All in all, it was a nice relaxing day with minimal parenting by me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment