The stories of Tony, Trica, Zoe, Nate & Alli and how we are living happily ever after - most of the time.
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Well worth the money...
Today, Tony proved the money spent on his bachelors & masters degrees in electrical engineering was well worth it. Using the newly innovated, highly technical tool referred to as a phillips screwdriver & knowledge gained from 6 years of higher education, he fixed his parents doorbell. Said doorbell has for 14+ years has randomly rung when the microwave is used, the ceiling fan started or the basements lights turned on (& occasionally when the front or back doorbell was actually pushed). It is dawning of a new age in the senior Bailey house this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
in case you missed the implied "dumba%$" at the end of this story, I thought I would point it out!! I laughed out loud - Kathy
I just wanted to add to the commentary on the evaluation of Tony's education. It is now only a few weeks after the miraculous repair on the phantom door bell and the sprits have returned. The door bell no longer rings with the microwave or the basement lights, however everytime we turn on the ceiling fan in the kitchen the door bell rings. So much for 7 years of electrical educastion. DAD!
Hmmm, pretty sure we checked that before we left. Seems to me more likely to be related to the ongoing household "repairs"
Post a Comment