The stories of Tony, Trica, Zoe, Nate & Alli and how we are living happily ever after - most of the time.
WOW - you really got a lot done and a lot of pictures taken care of! I think we need to do another day like that....
Trica you do a fantastic job with the scrapbook. I am concerned why the picture of Poppa had to be shown with the sign about finding fossils in the rock. I'll bet you did that on purpose. Love Dad.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
WOW - you really got a lot done and a lot of pictures taken care of! I think we need to do another day like that....
Trica you do a fantastic job with the scrapbook. I am concerned why the picture of Poppa had to be shown with the sign about finding fossils in the rock. I'll bet you did that on purpose. Love Dad.
Post a Comment